Indonesia Digital MeetUp is the biggest event for MSMEs organized by Smesco as a company under the auspices of the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs. This time the Indonesia Digital Meetup will be held on 1 - 2 September 2022 at SMESCO Indonesia, Jl. Gatot Subroto, Kav 94, Pancoran, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta.
This event will be attended by Bp. Whisnutama Telkom Indonesia Commissioner, Mr. Teten Masduki the Minister of Cooperatives and MSMEs and Bp. Erick Thohir Minister of SOEs. With the theme "How To Make Money Online", this event will be filled by Top Level speakers in Indonesia: dr. Tirta (Influencer), Aldo Rambie (Meta), Akbar Alatas (Clorismen), Yudi Hamka (MNC Group), Yaroslav Zhuliy (MGID), Oscar Darmawan (CEO Indodax), Rully Kustandar (Crypto Enthusiast), Agung Hari Prabowo (Internet Marketer ), Dewa Eka Prayoga (Enterpreneur), Christina Lie (Enterpreneur), Bonnie Susilo (Skyeats), Pandu T.Nitiseputro (TikTok Indonesia), Ade Rizki Yulianto (SEO Specialist), Bima Adhitya (Photographer) and Ari Putro Alun Bening (Copywriter).
The materials to be discussed include matters relating to business, resellers, dropshiping, creative content, copywriting, SEO, Case Studies, Digitization, Branding, Shutterstock, Crypto, NFT, Facebook, TikTok, Native Ads, Affiliates, Youtube and Makloon. All the materials discussed are materials that are very important for the growth of a business.
Digital Product Solutions that will be present in the Exhibition Hall:
1. Digital tools to help with advertising
2. Bookkeeping and accounting applications for MSMEs
3. The cashier application is cheap and easy to use
4. Training platform with modules that will help MSMEs
5. Applications and platforms to manage resellers and dropshippers for MSMEs
6. Expeditionary company looking for local culinary MSME products for export to Malaysia and Singapore
7. A cosmetic, herbal and culinary makloon company that will make it easier for you to have new products
8. GPS provider company for those of you who have a transportation fleet.
10. Payment gateway that can be integrated with your online store
11. Website/landing page service provider company for SMEs
12. Packaging company for your culinary products
13. Various types of financing for your business.
14. And others.
In addition, there are also companies engaged in:
1. Crypto exchange company in Indonesia
2. Traffic service provider (traffic source)
3. Companies that are looking for resellers and dropshippers
4. The latest Indonesian local NFT works
5. Affiliate Network that will teach you how to make money via the internet
6. And others.
On this occasion, Panemu will contribute to the event at Booth E16 Exhibition Hall. Panemu will introduce advanced applications that are formulated to help your company's performance. You can choose the application that suits your business.
Immediately take the opportunity at the Indonesia Digital MeetUp 2022 event
Information and Registration : digitalmeetup.id